Friday, February 13, 2015

Turquoise Cowboy Boots for Women--Even Wide Calf Styles







Uber-Cheap Brown and Turquoise Cowboy Boots for Women


Women's Turquoise Cowboy/Cowgirl Boots 

These affordable to turquoise blue cowboy (aka cowgirl) boots for the adventurous woman in us, can really ramp up our wardrobe. With each style, I've included some great ideas to extend your existing, ho~hum closet denizens while complementing your new western gems.
There's just something about turquoise: it's an amazingly majestic color in its own world between ocean and sky. Pair the color of opulence with fun, women's cowboy boots in turquoise, and go a bit further with turquoise and brown and you'll realize the flirty, vixen attitude you're dying to let out.
Scroll down to peruse the best of both worlds (yup, I'm biased): turquoise cowboy boots for women, some truly unique, some bearing the personality of the wild west but with that extra spark you're after and even boots for us women with wide calves. Find your wild and step out in style!
Be sure to stop by the guestbook and read my story and add one of your own.
Image credit: Amazon.com. Women's turquoise and brown cowboy boots shown here are available from under $40 the link below each image.

Women's Leather Turquoise Cowboy Boots with Brown Trim


Blue & Turquoise Leather Cowboy Boots for Women - by Justin

Turquoise abounds with these western style embroidered stitch leather women's cowboy boots with brown trim and sole. I love the boot's Southwestern design on the shaft and the repeat on the toe. Isn't it unique? One of my other faves is the arched design and the two pull tabs for easy on. You'll enjoy these boots for their equal measure of good looks and comfort. Justin cowboy boots are known for being comfortable right out of the box. Their "J~Flex" comfort system and square toe virtually eliminates the break in period known to cause those very uncomfortable first days of wear. The J-Flex is explained in full at the link I included below the boot's image, here. Coupled with the memory foam inner sole the comfort system promises to be your best friend at day's end.


Women's Turquoise and Brown Cowboy Boots with Cutouts

Women's Turquoise and Brown Cowboy Boots with Cutouts - Western Style

I hope you're feelin' these cutout turquoise cowboys a much as I am. The fun and fitting western attention to Old West detail comes to life in turquoise peacock swirls among contrasting brown--well, tan. But this boot is unique with those too~cool turquoise blue hues you're after repeated in the stitching. This boot has the tapered high heel and pointed toe that's ideal for jeans, short to below knee denim skirts and flirty to feminine peasant dresses, the brown with turquoise blue, the heavens are the limit! Let the earthy, spiritual goddess in you shine through while you top off your wardrobe with these "crowning glories."


Under $50 Turquoise and Beige Western Boot for Women

Budget~Friendly Turquoise Western High Heeled Boots

I'm loving the Western cutouts on these less~than~cowboy . . .  er . . . cowgirl boots. Always front and center, these boots have the heavenly turquoise and powder white you're looking for with a dressier, tapered/wedge~heeled. While these boots definitely a western edge, they're girlier than their rough and tumble cowboy cousins. Have the best of both footwear genres with these full shaft heels with the classic look of the cowboy boot. 






Leather Turquoise and Brown Cowboy Boots for Women by Justin

Leather Turquoise and Brown Cowboy Boots for Women


Designer Leather Turquoise Boots - Western Style Cowboys

Here's another selection of definitely designer turquoise cowboys without the price tag--cheaper but done up in leather finery. Pick your adornment and ready yourself for adoration from adoring fans. Sounds celeb? You bet! I love every inch of these too~cool~for~everybody~else (but you an me) boots. Yes, I'm sounding a bit diva but you're gonna have attitude when you step out in these Justins. Don't worry about the rest of your wardrobe; these boots can carry their own. Get ready to impress even yourself. Okay, I'll stop. 

                   more turquoise and brown cowboy boots by Justin: a mix of earth & sky                                            


Deep Turquoise Blue Cowboy Boots for Women


our personal relationship with cowboy boots

I believe we all have a personal relationship with an article of clothing and I could keep your ears screaming for a nap with mine, but here's my 'cowboy boot story.'




Ariat Women's Turquoise and Brown Cowboy Boot for Wide Calf/Calves
I've written about my very first relationship with cowboy boots in other articles but it bears repeating ~ at least glossing over. It seems to me that this genre of footwear takes on a life of its own, rather, I felt different, like I'd grown several inches. Mind you, I was nine~years~old at the time. But those boots were my talisman of sorts. 

know it sounds rather strange that a pair of boots might be likened to a super hero's cape; however. when I donned the black boots with red cut out inserts, I felt empowered. I was the toughest tomboy on the block, or so I believed.
As I got older my new, larger boots brought about the same sense of "bigness." I loved the way my cowboy boots made me look and feel.
I did grow out of my tomboy phase, as most girls do and my passion for boots morphed to reflect a more stylish empowerment. Big still, but different and I had a confidence that's not easily explained, as I can't find words to convey my crazy adoration for cowboy boots.
Today, I don't question my penchant for "cowboys" I just carry on, savor the moment and feel bigger than life.
~Wendy Hughes                      
Do you have a boot story of your own?     


Wide Calf Turquoise and Brown Cowboy Boots for Women 

Wide Ca;f Turquoise and Brown High-Heeled Cowboy Boots





The leather turquoise and natural brown cowboy boot (above right) by Ariat and the Very Volatile high-heeled, short boot (at left) are fabulous for us women with wide calves. It's not anything we can change; it's hereditary. I know, as most of the women in my family have wide calves no matter what our weight. I even tried exercising my calf-issue away--all to no avail. Wide calves are something we women have to accept but thank goodness Ariat has this fabulous-OH Legend cowboy boot, so we can have it all: wide calves and great boots. Who knew? 






Higher Tapered Heel Turquoise Cowboy Boots for Women

Budget~Friendly Western Boot

in Fabulous Turquoise

These less~than~cowboy boots  have the heavenly turquoise power you're looking for with a dressier wedge~heeled edge than their rough and tumble cowboy cousins. Have the best of both footwear genres with these full shaft and short ankle heeled beauties. The fun and funky turquoise treats far right promise plenty of fun for the fashionista in you. You'll get the 70's disco vibe from these too~cute, unique boots. Hit the dance floor and enjoy the party!





Share your boot story in my guestbook. Which is your fave: Brown and turquoise western style cowboy or the solid turquoise cowgirl-style boot?





*

Included here are: Leather turquoise boots for women, women's turquoise and brown cowboy boots, women's turquoise cowboy boots for wide calves, Included here are: Leather turquoise boots for women, women's turquoise and brown cowgirl boots, women's turquoise cowgirl boots for wide calves, wide calf turquoise cowboy boots for women, wide calf turquoise cowgirl boots for women,  women's wide calf turquoise cowboy boots , 

Disclosure Notice: Total Fab: Decor for Less may generate income via affiliate relationships with Google and other participants including Amazon Services, LLC Associate Program, wherein affiliates may earn advertising fees via relevant product-linking to Amazon and various sites.